Private Airport Transfers from Barcelona Airport
As well-connected as Barcelona Airport may be, there is nothing more convenient than having your own private transfer vehicle waiting for you just outside the exit of the terminal building. The means of public transportation may be affordable and fast (especially the Aerobus lines and the L9 Sud metro line). However, you’ll have to wait for the next route to arrive, carry your luggage, and try to find the location of your accommodation from your disembarking point.
What’s more, the public modes of transport are often getting crowded, causing a lot of hassle, especially if you are traveling with children or you have lots of luggage. On the other hand, Barcelona airport taxis are always available at the airport. Nevertheless, you should still wait in line while the total fare is uncertain, affected by the traffic, the time of the day, etc., as taxis don’t offer set prices. For all those reasons, a private transfer is a perfect choice for an unwinding and stress-free transfer to the city of Barcelona. In fact, many private transfer companies operate at BCN Airport. Therefore, do your research, find the best deal and enjoy your ride!
Why Choose a Private Barcelona Airport Transfer?
Are you still wondering whether you should choose a private transfer from BCN Airport? If high-class services and comfortable rides aren’t enough reasons for you, check out explicitly why a private transfer from Barcelona Airport should be your choice:
- Private transfers offer door-to-door services without the need to navigate around the city to find your accommodation.
- Was your flight long and tiring? Having a private vehicle waiting for your arrival is the ideal end for your journey!
- Barcelona airport trains and subways don’t stop directly at the city center. Therefore, you’ll have to change between the lines to reach your exact destination.
- Barcelona airport buses (regional and Aerobus) head to the city center. However, they may be crowded while the bus stops may not be close enough to your accommodation.
- Barcelona airport taxis offer premium services but cannot be compared to top-quality private transfers.
- By pre-booking a private transfer, you’ll have your driver waiting for you at the arrivals area to assist you with your luggage and lead you to your vehicle. What’s more, he will most probably give you useful info about Barcelona and its attractions.
- Do you prefer or need a special type of vehicle? When pre-booking your private transfer, you can choose among a wide variety of vehicles.
- You’ll be fully aware of the cost of your ride without hidden, last-minute surcharges or supplementary fees.
Barcelona Airport Transfer Fares and Prices
BCN airport taxis are regarded as somewhat more affordable than Barcelona airport transfers. Verily, a taxi ride from LIS to downtown costs around 35€-40€/35$-40$, whereas a private transfer from BCN Airport to the city center is priced at around 50€-60€/50$-60$. Nevertheless, Barcelona taxis are metered, meaning that they are highly dependent on the traffic conditions. Moreover, their rates are higher during the night. Conversely, Barcelona airport transfers have fixed fares. Thus, you’ll have to pay the cost of the ride during the booking process, and you won’t be charged for anything more than that. Therefore, during peak hours, Barcelona airport transfers and taxi rides come with similar prices.
How to Book your Barcelona Airport Transfer
If you have settled on a Barcelona airport transfer and have already picked the top value-for-money option for you, the booking process shouldn’t trouble you much. All you’ll have to do is fill out a booking form, according to each company’s instructions. You’ll have to enter your personal data as well as the necessary info for your transfer from BCN Airport. The ride’s payment will be the final step of the procedure. Once you pay for the ride, you’ll receive a confirmation email, which may also be the voucher for your reservation. In any case, you should read it carefully to make sure that all the transfer details are accurate.
Private Barcelona Transfers from Airport to Hotel
It is now clear that Barcelona airport transfers are the ultimate way to travel from Barcelona Airport to your hotel. Apart from the welcome services, the comfort and safety levels, and the door-to-door rides, private airport transfers provide their passengers with many extra amenities. In other words, you can relish an utterly customized traveling experience by booking a Barcelona airport transfer. On the other hand, many hotels offer free airport shuttle services. Therefore, it is highly recommended to check with your lodging option before making your transfer reservation.
What is a private airport transfer?
A private transfer is a kind of “taxi ride” provided by private transfer companies. These companies offer their services only upon booking. By pre-booking a private transfer, you’ll have your own driver waiting for you at the airport, helping you with your luggage and leading you the way to your vehicle, parked just outside the terminal building. Once making yourself comfortable, he will take you directly to your destination, answering every question in the meanwhile.
How do I book an airport transfer?
Numerous private transfer companies operate at Barcelona Airport. Check out the available options, find the best value-for-money alternative, and enter the company’s website. From that point on, you’ll have to follow the corresponding instructions to fill out the booking form and make your reservation.